SHOFU HI-DENSE VLOEISTOF (5ml)
Silver reinforced glass ionomer restorative, packable like amalgam
HI DENSE contains spherical particles of a silver-tin alloy in a specially developed glass ionomer. This glass ionomer has outstanding physical properties as a result.
- class I and II cavities in deciduous teeth.
- repair of amalgam restored teeth when either tooth or restoration is fractured.
- class I and II cavities in selected permanent teeth.
- lining under amalgam and posterior composite restorations.
- in other classes of cavity when radiopacity rather than aesthetics is a prime requirement.
- core build-up material under crowns.
- on root surfaces for locating cover dentures.
- long-term temporary replacement for cusps.
- repair of crown margins.
- adheres chemically to tooth substance and amalgam.
- contains and releases fluoride ions.
- low thermal conductivity.
- the CTE is close to tooth.
- radiopaque, non-translucent.
- high compressive strength and hardness.
- suitable for use with minimal cavity preparation techniques (MI)